Sunday, 8 February 2009

It went BOOM

Well thanks to some environmental nonsense on Radio Nottingham which prompted me to start switching off the microwave to save money (who needs a digital clock in the kitchen when you have one already on the wall) the result is very bad for the enviroment and my wallet.
Switching on the microwave during the sunday dinner preperation and it blew up, not in a bomb kinda way but it was an impressive bang so that means buying a new one and scraping this one.
Personally I think the microwave had built up some condensation when powered off thanks to the cooking on the near by hob and went powered up it shorted out, just a theory.

No comments: